Thank you for considering Eagle FC. Below is an important listing that you can use to navigate and understand the tryout process. If you have questions, we are happy to assist. Please use the contact information at the bottom of the page.
- Registration: All players wishing to attend tryouts must register – EAGLE FC TRYOUT REGISTRATION. There is no cost to tryout. Players wanting to try out for an older team must register for their birth year age group and note on the registration which older age group they would also like to try out for.
- Tryouts: Here is the link to our 2023/2024 Tryout Schedule: Click here . They will be held at Hidden Creek, Hampden Park and Cumberland Valley grass fields. Players should wear a white shirt for tryouts. Don’t forget a water bottle, soccer cleats and shin guards!
- Reminders: An email reminder of each specific age group tryout details will be sent to all registered players in the week prior to tryouts.
- Specific Team info: Eagle FC club and team expectations, specifics on team playing level, and club budgeting will be shared with all families at tryouts.
- Team Selection: Immediately following tryouts, roster selection begins. Based on evaluations made during tryouts, coaches and directors will form competitive teams within each age group.
- Acceptance Email: You will receive an email from Eagle FC as quickly as we can (often within one week) after tryouts regarding team acceptance. The invitation to join a team will come from the Head Coach or Director of Coaching.
- Acceptance Link: Within your acceptance email, you will receive an acceptance/registration link. The link will be sent to the email address associated with the BYGA account your family used to register for tryouts.
- Confirmation and Acceptance: You will be required to confirm acceptance to Eagle FC by paying a commitment fee that guarantees your player’s roster spot. The commitment fee is non-refundable.
- Player Administration: Following confirmation and acceptance, our Club Administrator or Club Registrar will contact families via email to collect any additional paperwork required to register the player with EPYSA. (i.e., International Clearance Data, Proof of Birthday, Medical Waiver and Player Headshot Photo)
- Uniforms: Eagle FC uses the same uniform for 2 full seasons (ex. 2022-23 and 2023-24). We are in the middle of our current uniform cycle. If you are a returning player to Eagle FC, you will not have to purchase a uniform. You will have an opportunity to order replacement items, if needed. If you are new to Eagle FC, a link will be sent from Soccer Post so that you can place an order for your uniform.
Additional Team Tryouts: The week of May 21-26, Eagle FC will be holding Additional Team Tryouts for any players still looking to find the right team. If, after regular tryouts, you have not found a home team, please let us know and we will arrange tryout opportunities for you.
Individual players who are unable to attend a scheduled age group tryout should contact Chipi San, Eagle FC Registrar, via email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to tryouts to discuss alternative options.
If you have a specific inquiry regarding the registration process; please be sure to contact our Club Administrator, Miranda Miller at email@example.com or our Club Registrar, Chipi San at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us by phone at 717-612-8404.