Eagle F.C. has been operating successfully in Central Pennsylvania since 1976. Our club offers opportunities for players of all abilities and experiences ranging from recreation programs and local travel teams to competing at the regional and national levels. The club values our local community and is committed to providing an inclusive and player-centric soccer experience. Our objective is to develop players while instilling a love of the game through our Core Values of Commitment, Respect, Leadership, Fun and Character.
Formerly known as H.M.M.S, Eagle F.C. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, a registered member of the Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association (EPYSA) and a member of United States Youth Soccer (USYS). Our competitive teams participate in the Central Pennsylvania Youth Soccer, League (CPYSL), Pennsylvania Regional Clubs League (PRCL), and the USYS Mid Atlantic and South Atlantic Conferences, Managed by EDP Soccer.
Some Eagle F.C. highlights:
- Since 1976, our club has enjoyed a tradition of success. After beginning in the club as young players, many of our players have gone on to have success with our competitive teams. Other players continued their success at the collegiate level and in the professional ranks.
- Over the years we have been fortunate to attract experienced, tenured coaches who have a passion for the game. The majority of our coaches have collegiate and/or professional playing experience and many have been involved as coaches for decades.
- The creation of our U6-U9 Futures program has provided our youngest players with a unique development opportunity. This innovative, kid’s first program, led by a professional staff and over 30 volunteers, has grown to nearly 350 players in less than a year.
- The U10-U19 recreation program is the largest in Central PA providing opportunity for hundreds of players of all backgrounds to enjoy the game locally at an affordable cost.
- The TOPSoccer Program at Eagle F.C. is an outstanding, recognized program helping those with special needs. The goal of TOPSoccer is to enable young athletes with special needs to develop their physical fitness, technical skills, courage and self-esteem through soccer.
- Quality over Quantity. We believe it is important to have an appropriately sized and scaled club in order to provide the expected facilities and resources to our players, teams and programs. The club offers indoor and outdoor training to all of our competitive teams.
- During our history, we have continued to attract players from all over Central Pennsylvania. Every year, Eagle F.C. has top teams competing at the local, state, regional, and national levels.
We are an inclusive program, and we believe diversity creates a rich and respectful soccer environment. All players are welcome. Our players have a pathway beginning at U6 through U19 and beyond. Eagle F.C. will continue providing opportunities for players of varying abilities and commitments.