Established in 1976, Eagle F.C. has a proud history of longevity, success, and community involvement in Central PA. Formerly known as H.M.M.S, Eagle F.C. is a registered member of the Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association (EPYSA) and a member of United States Youth Soccer (USYS). Our competitive teams participate in the Central Pennsylvania Youth Soccer League (CPYSL), Pennsylvania Regional Clubs League (PRCL), and the USYS Mid Atlantic and South Atlantic Conferences, Managed by EDP Soccer.
Eagle F.C. offers competitive teams for Girls and Boys ages U9 to U19. These travel teams compete at the local, regional, and national levels. All teams have qualified and experienced coaches. In addition to the above the club also offers:
- An updated Player Pathway and new Development Model to better prepare young players for competitive play while offering complete Recreational and Competitive pathways from U6 to U19.
- We manage the size of our club to ensure every team has quality coaches, fields, and resources. This also allows our Director of Coaching to guide and mentor our coaches regarding the application of our development model.
- Our home fields are located in Hampden, Silver Spring and Monroe Townships including both grass and turf fields.
- Our Eagle F.C. coaches have decades of experience playing and coaching the game. Additionally, they are leaders influencing and instilling our values of Commitment, Respect, Leadership, Character, and Fun.
- A set of Core Values to match our new badge and to serve as a guide for coaches, players, and parents.
- Opportunities for our players to participate in the college recruiting process. Many of our competitive players continue their success at the collegiate level and a few have played in the professional ranks too.